Margaret McClumb School
Margaret McClumb School was first constructed in 1961. At a ceremony in July of 1962 it was named the Margaret McClumb School. Margaret McClumb was the principal of the old Semans School District #2428 in 1941. In 1979, four new classrooms and a gymnasium auditorium were added to the school. A few years later, another classroom as well as a new library were added on. The school closed its doors in 2004 due to a low number of students. Students are currently bused to Raymore for schooling.